Post a Comment. Popular posts from this blog Modern Romance Free download. January 15, Download Modern Romance Free. If you want this Modern Romance book for free, Please follow instruction step by step until finish.
- Product description.
- Shadows from the Singing House.
- Access denied?
- Prefabulous and Sustainable - Why You Should Build A Prefab, Energy-Efficient Home - CBS News.
- PARACHUTE RIGGER KNOWLEDGE TEST GUIDE, Plus 500 free US military manuals and US Army field manuals when you sample this book.
- See a Problem?.
- “Prefabulous” Author Sheri Koones Addresses Lindal Dealers - Lindal Cedar Homes.
Looking review for Modern Romance : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Modern Romance Review. Read more.
Peanut, is not like other Ivy League grads. He shares an apartment with Goldberg, his beloved battery-operated fish, sl…. The book 'To Live' narrates the life stories of a country man called Fu Gui.
Out Of Stock!
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Explore Now. Buy As Gift. Overview Prefabulous and Sustainable dispels the negative myths associated with prefab homes and shows the reader how beautiful and remarkably green prefab homes are.
- Featured channels!
- True Peace & Joy (True Series Book 16);
- The Encyclopedia of Superstitions.
- Stage for Murder (Dodie Fanshaw Mysteries Book 5).
- Prefabulous + Sustainable - Building and Customizing an Affordable, Energy-Efficient Home!
- Create a Polymer Clay Impression.
- Wonder in Shakespeare;
In this guide to prefab home-building author Sheri Koones, demystifies the prefabricated house by using 25 unique homes to showcase how factory-built homes are greener, more efficient, sturdier, and more cost-effective than site-built homes. The book is divided into 3 categories—green, greener, greenest—and the homes featured vary in style, design, type of construction, and size. All of the homes included in Prefabulous and Sustainable have been customized to create a level of sustainability beyond the inherent qualities of prefab. Written in an easy to understand and approachable style, author Sheri Koones walks the readers through each of the homes, explaining the materials, strategies, and systems used to create a sustainable living environment.
Photographs, captions, floor plans, and sidebars illustrate to readers that green living is not as complicated as one might think, and attainable for everyone. Also included is a resource guide, making this book a hand-on guide for homebuilders.
Prefabulous + Sustainable: Building and Customizing an Affordable, Energy-Efficient Home
Once again, Koones builds her case for pre-fab thoroughly, and presents it in a compelling, well-organized package. Product Details About the Author. About the Author Sheri Koones is a widely respected author who helps readers understand that getting the house of their dreams can be done in an ecologically responsible way.
- Learning from Mistakes in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy.
- The Short Story – A Perfect Recipe: A Guide to Writing Short Stories.
- The Greenest Homes in the Country - New World Home Blog.
- PREFABULOUS + SUSTAINABLE : Building and Customizing an Affordable, Energy-Efficient Home;
- Unrivalled range of the best architecture, design and construction books from around the world?
Sheri is also a columnist for Home Resource Guide and a freelance writer and speaker. She lives in Connecticut. Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches.
Prefabulous + Sustainable: Building and Customizing an Affordable, En…
Edible Gardens LA founder Lauri Kranz shares her secrets for planning, planting, growing, and maintaining Edible Gardens LA founder Lauri Kranz shares her secrets for planning, planting, growing, and maintaining luscious edible gardens, no matter the setting or size of the plot. Through gorgeous gardens created for her well-known clientele, including James Beard award—winning chefs, View Product. Abode: Thoughtful Living with Less. Peter's effortlessly cool, quintessentially California interiors, and a look at how to re-create that style anywhere.